Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 8-10 minutes
- 2/3 cup warm water (95F-110F)
- 2 ¼ tsp (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus more to grease bowl
- 8 oz Bluehouse hot smoked salmon, torn into bite size pieces
- 1 cup of ricotta
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp shallot, diced
- ¼ cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (about 5 hearts)
- 2 tbsp green olives, pitted and smashed
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces cold smoked salmon
- 2 head bibb lettuce, roughly chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Turn your oven up to 500F with a pizza stone or steel. If you don’t have one, put a cast iron upside down on the rack.
- To make the pizza dough: In a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer combine the water, yeast and honey. Let sit for 5 minutes or until foamy.
- Add the flour, salt and 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil. Mix ingredients until shaggy dough forms then knead with dough hook until smooth, approximately 7 minutes.
- Place the dough in a lightly greased bowl and let it rise for about 25 to 30 minutes or until it doubles in size.
- Place a small oven safe saucepan in the hot oven for 5 minutes. Once out add the oil, garlic and red pepper flakes and let it sit to infuse.
- Combine ricotta and milk in a small bowl and whisk together until incorporated.
- Lightly flour the counter and turn the pizza dough out of the bowl. Divide the dough in half, cover one half with the bowl, while you roll out the other. Gently shape each dough into a circle then roll out to ¼ inch thickness, rotating as you go to ensure a round shape.
- Spread half the ricotta on the pizza and top with half the hot smoked salmon and lemon. Slide into the oven and Cook 3-4 minutes.
- To finish, drizzle about a tbsp of the chili garlic oil over the top and scatter the oregano.
- For the salad: add the vinegar and shallot to a medium sized bowl. Slowly whisk in the oil and season with salt and pepper. Add in the vegetables and top with the lettuce and then salmon. Refrigerate and do not toss until right before serving.