- 10.5 OZ / 300 G tomatoes
- 4 CLOVES garlic
- 1 EA chili red
- 0.5 OZ / 10 G anchovies
- 2 TBSP fresh parsley
- 1 OZ / 30 G white wine vinegar
- 10.5 OZ / 300 G whole prawn
- 128 OZ / 3628 G hot water
- 4 OZ / 113 G dry linguini pasta
- 4 TBSP olive oil
- Peel and devein prawns, then slice in half lengthwise. In a chef pan combine heads and shells to the 4 TBL of olive oil and on a medium low heat cook for 8-10 minutes. Strain oil and set aside.
- Bring 4 quarts of water seasoned with a large pinch of salt to a rolling boil. While water is coming up to a boil, dice tomatoes and set aside. Deseed red chili. Finely dice chili, garlic, and anchovies.
- In chef pan on medium heat add prawn oil and the chili, garlic, and anchovies. Drop your dry linguini pasta to your boiling water, stir pasta to keep from clumping. Cook sauce for 5 minutes, then add the tomatoes, prawns, and white wine vinegar. Continue to cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- Test linguini for an al dente texture. The pasta will continue to cook when combined with the sauce so be sure not to over cook it.
- When the prawns and linguini are almost done, strain pasta and combine into the chef pan. Roughly chop parsley and fold in pasta.