Skip to content
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 600 grams fresh skinless chicken breast
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Olive oil for greasing the baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C. Lightly grease a baking tray with olive oil.
- Finely chop the garlic and herbs and add to a small bowl. Stir in the olive oil.
- Arrange the chicken and potatoes on the prepared baking sheet. Pour half of the garlic herb mixture over top. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Flip chicken and stir potatoes. Drizzle with remaining garlic herb oil.
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are crisp and golden.