Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 10 Min
Serving Size: 1 1/2 cup
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp lower sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 clove garlic (minced or grated)
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 (14 oz) bag frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 1/2 cup cooked chicken
- Add olive oil to a non-stick skillet over high heat. Add the frozen vegetables and sauté for 5-7 minutes.
- While the vegetables are sautéing, whisk the broth, soy sauce, corn starch, garlic and black pepper in a bowl until combined.
- Add the chicken and sauce to the pan and sauté another 5-7 minutes, until chicken is heated through and sauce is thickened.
- Serve or let cool then store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.